HEY THERE! IT’S A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU.
I’m Elvis Yu and I’m passionate about photography.
- Life is a journey filled with memorable moments. Photos draw us back to what matters. I believe that everyone should be able to hold on to them. This is where I come in. My goal is to provide you with the highest level of service and quality of photos at a reasonable price. I’m currently based in State College, PA, but travel throughout the nation for wedding shoots.
A few random facts about me:
- I grew up in China (but people say that I don’t have an accent).
- I went to U of Michigan, then moved to California for a couple years.
- I am currently studying at Penn State @ State College, PA.
- I love what I do and I do it well (I hope you feel the same way of my photography).
- My wife and I have 2 cats – Cake and Daisy. Cake thinks that she’s the queen of everything. Daisy eats a lot and is a good masseuse – she loves stepping on us.
- I also love dogs.
- And…I can’t wait to meet you in person!